Thursday, June 14, 2007

SHAKESPEARE: AN OVERVIEW


Birthdate unknown, but probably April 23rd, 1564


Baptized April 26th, 1564


Parents were John Shakespeare, a successful alderman and Mary Arden


Married at eighteen to twenty-six year old Anne Hathaway


In 1583, our first child, Susanna, was born

In 1585, Anne gave birth again to twins named Hamnet and Judith

In 1596, Hamnet died from the bubonic plague

In 1616, I died on what was likely his 66th birthday

Was survived by my wife Anne and daughters Susanna and Judith

Though both Susanna and Judith married and had children, there are no living relatives of my family today




My first granddaughter, Elizabeth Hall, daughter of John and Susanna Hall

2 comments:

Bobby D. said...

Ok this is get interesting!

I read this

"In 1616, I died on what was likely his 66th birthday."

OK did you really die back then? Are you a Vampire now or something?

Bobby D. said...

Ok nevermind again--the I is Willie--but whose birthday did I die on? who him?